Sunday, August 19, 2012

It's all about me,me,me


Hola! I am Patricia Lenon, a Communication Arts student from Holy Angel University. 






I was a former Multimedia Arts student at Asia Pacific College but I decided to shift because I lost my enthusiasm on it. However, I still love doing vectors and manipulating photos. Here are some of my works:










I decided to become a fashion slave because I wanted to stand out. I got tired of seeing people with same clothes or sense of fashion. So when this semester started, I also started exploring the world of fashion. I hope that through this blog, I would get to know more people and of course, fashion bloggers!:) Oh, and I would probably open my second online shop:) Follow me on Twitter. That's all for now! Feel free to comment or ask me questions:)



No comments:

Post a Comment